Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

I have learned which toll booths are the fastest. The third from the left, just right of the fast-track lane will always get you through pretty fast. Lately, an elderly gentleman has been there collecting the fares. He bellows " Have a great night!" and waves goodbye. It's rare that a toll worker says anything. The first time he did it I thought he was some kind of saint.

This evening he fondled me. As I handed him my two bucks, he overshot my hand with his hand by a good four inches and gently caressed it as he brought in the money. The instant he did it I thought of those arcade cranes that attempt to grab stuffed animals and other cheap toys. It was the same motion.

I'm tempted to go through again tomorrow just to see what he does. I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident.

What should I do if he tries it again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home