Dern had some comments today (he sent them to my yahoo account):
Yeah been reading the blogs, and we all know... (I'm really unqualified to make
statements about such things, but gonna make 'em anyhow).
1. Its gotta be hard, but get over Krista. If you're both kaput then
time to move on. Otherwise, guess you'll have to work out whatever it
is you both broke up aboot.
2. For someone who's not ready for an intimate relationship, you sure
are ready to share some very private things with the entire internet
community (aka almost the entire world).
Anyhow, stepping off the podium now...
Thanks Dern. I am getting over Krista by playing out these escapades and writing about them. By the time the drama is published online, I'm over it. You readers are always a day or so behind. If I sound sad in a blog, I'm probably currently happy. Happy blog......sad Christian. My current mood is inversely proportional to the mood of my latest entry. What we need is a real time blog. A web cam maybe. Or how about a mood ring? It could be this little ring that looks like the illustration for luxury tax on the old Monopoly board. It would change colors from moment to moment.
It's really easy telling the world all these little secrets when you never have to face them face to face. It's like confession without all the Catholic bull hooey. It feels great telling you all these embarassing, horrible thoughts. I feel more alive than ever. You all are getting to know my true self and somehow that's bringing me out of the feelings of alienation and isolation. Here is Christian Avery. He's pathetic. He's got a lot of ridiculous drama.
Like it or not, you keep coming back for more. You want to know what's going to happen next.
Yeah been reading the blogs, and we all know... (I'm really unqualified to make
statements about such things, but gonna make 'em anyhow).
1. Its gotta be hard, but get over Krista. If you're both kaput then
time to move on. Otherwise, guess you'll have to work out whatever it
is you both broke up aboot.
2. For someone who's not ready for an intimate relationship, you sure
are ready to share some very private things with the entire internet
community (aka almost the entire world).
Anyhow, stepping off the podium now...
Thanks Dern. I am getting over Krista by playing out these escapades and writing about them. By the time the drama is published online, I'm over it. You readers are always a day or so behind. If I sound sad in a blog, I'm probably currently happy. Happy blog......sad Christian. My current mood is inversely proportional to the mood of my latest entry. What we need is a real time blog. A web cam maybe. Or how about a mood ring? It could be this little ring that looks like the illustration for luxury tax on the old Monopoly board. It would change colors from moment to moment.
It's really easy telling the world all these little secrets when you never have to face them face to face. It's like confession without all the Catholic bull hooey. It feels great telling you all these embarassing, horrible thoughts. I feel more alive than ever. You all are getting to know my true self and somehow that's bringing me out of the feelings of alienation and isolation. Here is Christian Avery. He's pathetic. He's got a lot of ridiculous drama.
Like it or not, you keep coming back for more. You want to know what's going to happen next.
1 Comments:
At 11:11 PM,
Sherry said…
You aren't pathetic. And your drama isn't ridiculous. And I feel the same way about my blog... things invert from day to day. I find that it helps to put a positive spin on things when I re-read my words later. Plus, I feel better when I talk to other people, even if it is sort of without having to actually *talk* to them.
Anyway, the way I figure it, it takes at least half as long to get over someone as you were with them. If you were with them for two years, then it will probably take a year to really be completely over them and fully healed... or at least as healed as you are going to get. You can't dictate this kind of change in yourself. You are re-discovering who you are without another person who had become a part of you and your life. It takes time. And, at the risk of sounding mean, people who don't like it or don't want to hear it maybe shouldn't be reading your blog. I have thoughts about what you are going through, but nothing that I could put into words. Other than the fact that my heart goes out to you. And while I agree that friends should tell you what they *really* think, I also think that you have to treat someone who is hurting a little more gently then you may normally.
Brutal honesty isn't always helpful.
Geez, this is turning into a book. Anyway, these are my thoughts on this subject. And that's about all I have to say about that. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home