Dancing at Beauty Bar on a Monday Night
There's this tall, thin, fair skinned girl in front of me who is trying to remove her sweater. I race up to her to assist her with it. She lurches forward as I grab her sweater and the tip of her bony elbow stabs me below my eye. I thought for sure I'd have a black eye today. I looked in the mirror and all I saw was a red oval. It looks like a hickey.
There's this tall, thin, fair skinned girl in front of me who is trying to remove her sweater. I race up to her to assist her with it. She lurches forward as I grab her sweater and the tip of her bony elbow stabs me below my eye. I thought for sure I'd have a black eye today. I looked in the mirror and all I saw was a red oval. It looks like a hickey.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home