Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

A Booty Call Goes Unanswered


"Hey Shithead, it's [Spring Month Girl]. Surprise. Rranding -- randomly leaving you a drunken message -- because I'm drunk -- and 'cause curious -- 'cause I'm curious. I should have put a subject in the sentence. (long inhalation...sigh)

And I was totally on Friendster today because somebody wrote me some new testimonial and I thought it was super funny that I totally saw you. I was like, 'Omigod, that's that guy, Christian!' I thought that was really funny...so...

It's like -- totally late. It's like 11:20, or something. I guess it's totally late. And I'm slurring because we all went out tonight and had wine. Not that I do that every night, but I was curious and thought I'd call you to have a sensitive conversation -- 'cause I know you're sensitive. And all this will probably seem completely silly tomorrow morning, but I don't mind feeling silly sometimes.

You have my number.

Goodbye."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home