Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

This is my one hundred and third blog. I feel like all the blogging magic is gone. I'm in a blogger rut -- a blut.

My life isn't very exciting right now. You could say, I'm in the empire building stage. We just passed through the Lewis and Clark/Juan Cortez/Marco Polo adventure stage. Now we're in the fur trading, mestizo people making, tea drinking stage. Time to regroup, rebuild.

Dern arrives tomorrow from Portland. I feel like I'm picking up a foreign exchange student from the airport. I work all day, but I plan on sticking around the East Bay until he comes in to OAK around 10:30 PM. We'll come back into The City and I'll take him out for the quick "Welcome to the Mission Tour" which includes seeing the city lights from the top of Dolores Park and getting a Burrito at Taqueria Cancun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home