I got my chin pierced -- below my lower lip, where a soul patch would be if I grew one. It was really fun. I was completely sober. There's no rush like knowing you are going to feel pain. The anticipation makes your palms sweaty and your adrenaline pump. Then, this guy takes out these forceps and grabs your lower lip. I closed my eyes. I felt this pressure and then intense stinging and a tingly numb feeling.
It was a little bit weird showing up to work with it. People in The Bay are really open to differences. My manager has her nose pierced so it's not like it's going to affect my job much.
So far, the biggest pain has been eating. Sometimes my lower teeth catch the stud's backing. It hurts and it's really annoying. My brain must be adapting my chewing technique because it hasn't happened for awhile.
It was a little bit weird showing up to work with it. People in The Bay are really open to differences. My manager has her nose pierced so it's not like it's going to affect my job much.
So far, the biggest pain has been eating. Sometimes my lower teeth catch the stud's backing. It hurts and it's really annoying. My brain must be adapting my chewing technique because it hasn't happened for awhile.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home