I don't have internet access except for at work. If I blog, you know some child is being neglected.
I am working on getting wi-fi hooked up in the apartment. S.F. is full of geeky philanthropists. They've created a free community wide neighborhood area network. The problem is nobody just comes out and says "this is how you set it up". So, that's my goal in the next couple of days. Get connected. Get unwired.
I still don't have a puppy, but I start volunteering with the local ASPCA on May 1st. I'm going to walk pound puppies and take them on field trips. The goals are to socialize and exercise -- the puppies -- and me.
Secret admirer status: are you one of them?
I am working on getting wi-fi hooked up in the apartment. S.F. is full of geeky philanthropists. They've created a free community wide neighborhood area network. The problem is nobody just comes out and says "this is how you set it up". So, that's my goal in the next couple of days. Get connected. Get unwired.
I still don't have a puppy, but I start volunteering with the local ASPCA on May 1st. I'm going to walk pound puppies and take them on field trips. The goals are to socialize and exercise -- the puppies -- and me.
Secret admirer status: are you one of them?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home