Good news. I found a job.
I have a 3 month contract with Oakland Children's Hospital Peds Hematology/Oncology Unit. I'm right back where I was a year ago. Sarah, my old housemate, is moving out of her apartment on Guerrero by May 1st. She's moving in with her boyfriend Chris, a.k.a. "Slippery Eel". My new roommate will be Cicee, the genetics counselor from UCSF, who took my room after I left the Bay last year.
Krista and I are staying another week at the odd but cheery citrus and surf themed boutique hotel called the Tropicana on Valencia Street. A group from the Independent Press is staying here. They stay up late giggling in their rooms and act like they're in the residence halls a week before classes start. Our neighbor, Jimmy, is an overweight gay man from L.A. who only wears black and has a lisp. Our first night here, I awoke to the sounds of a homosexual orgy emanating from his room. Yesterday, Krista and I chatted with him in the hallway and he lamented over the fact that his bed is right above the owner's kitchen. Leaning forward he whispered "I swear they listen in to all my phone calls through the floor."
I have a 3 month contract with Oakland Children's Hospital Peds Hematology/Oncology Unit. I'm right back where I was a year ago. Sarah, my old housemate, is moving out of her apartment on Guerrero by May 1st. She's moving in with her boyfriend Chris, a.k.a. "Slippery Eel". My new roommate will be Cicee, the genetics counselor from UCSF, who took my room after I left the Bay last year.
Krista and I are staying another week at the odd but cheery citrus and surf themed boutique hotel called the Tropicana on Valencia Street. A group from the Independent Press is staying here. They stay up late giggling in their rooms and act like they're in the residence halls a week before classes start. Our neighbor, Jimmy, is an overweight gay man from L.A. who only wears black and has a lisp. Our first night here, I awoke to the sounds of a homosexual orgy emanating from his room. Yesterday, Krista and I chatted with him in the hallway and he lamented over the fact that his bed is right above the owner's kitchen. Leaning forward he whispered "I swear they listen in to all my phone calls through the floor."
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home