I am not fond of AT&T wireless service. My last bill with them was $263! It is my opinion they employ marketing psychologists to trick us into using more than your alloted minutes, and then they smack it to ya! Forty cents a minute(maybe more, I need to check my bill).
POW! Wham! Rope a dope!
Therefore, I have changed to T-Mobile. I get a free, albeit cheap looking, Nokia phone and 1000 "anytime" minutes. Free long distance, no roaming, and unlimited minutes after 9 PM and weekends, too.
If I break my contract with AT&T they will charge me a $175 cancellation fee. To offset this cost, I am becoming an amateur T-Mobile representative.
Dearest friends, please sign up with T-Mobile. You will save money and we will be sticking it too the mean AT&T machine.
Don't forget to tell them that wireless user 415-216-7179 sent you. Do this and you will become a dirtyknees.blogspot.com patron and will receive a FREE 1 year subscription to my annual newsletter. The first ten people to mention my name to T-Mobile will get the newsletter PLUS a FREE monkey sticker.*
This offer is valid in all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and Baja California, Mexico. Offer not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, and the small Southern Pacific Island of Yap.
POW! Wham! Rope a dope!
Therefore, I have changed to T-Mobile. I get a free, albeit cheap looking, Nokia phone and 1000 "anytime" minutes. Free long distance, no roaming, and unlimited minutes after 9 PM and weekends, too.
If I break my contract with AT&T they will charge me a $175 cancellation fee. To offset this cost, I am becoming an amateur T-Mobile representative.
Dearest friends, please sign up with T-Mobile. You will save money and we will be sticking it too the mean AT&T machine.
Don't forget to tell them that wireless user 415-216-7179 sent you. Do this and you will become a dirtyknees.blogspot.com patron and will receive a FREE 1 year subscription to my annual newsletter. The first ten people to mention my name to T-Mobile will get the newsletter PLUS a FREE monkey sticker.*
This offer is valid in all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and Baja California, Mexico. Offer not available in Guam, Puerto Rico, and the small Southern Pacific Island of Yap.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home