It was like a Big Red commercial.
Krista is off to Mumbai (Bombay). I went with her to the train station. We broke some of the most sacred Indian social mores by kissing and hugging on the platform. The locals tried to brand us as heretics with their stares and looks of disdain, but our sexy Western skin was just too thick.
We are hetereosexual! We are proud!
I'm supposed to leave for New Delhi tomorrow afternoon, then Bangkok---> Taiwan ----> San Francisco -----> Portland, and then drive down to Salem/Keizer to see my family. The journey home should be complete by March 4th. But these friggin Indian trains! They love to cancel certain routes randomly without explanation. I may have to take a bus to keep on shedule with my other purchased flights, but I have avoided Indian buses completely thus far and I have a "luxury seat" all the way to New Delhi. If my train is canceled, I'll be sure to give India the finger as I take flight out of "beloved" Hindustan.
Krista is off to Mumbai (Bombay). I went with her to the train station. We broke some of the most sacred Indian social mores by kissing and hugging on the platform. The locals tried to brand us as heretics with their stares and looks of disdain, but our sexy Western skin was just too thick.
We are hetereosexual! We are proud!
I'm supposed to leave for New Delhi tomorrow afternoon, then Bangkok---> Taiwan ----> San Francisco -----> Portland, and then drive down to Salem/Keizer to see my family. The journey home should be complete by March 4th. But these friggin Indian trains! They love to cancel certain routes randomly without explanation. I may have to take a bus to keep on shedule with my other purchased flights, but I have avoided Indian buses completely thus far and I have a "luxury seat" all the way to New Delhi. If my train is canceled, I'll be sure to give India the finger as I take flight out of "beloved" Hindustan.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home