Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

I'm in Bangkok and it's heaven.


I slept all afternoon in a safe, vermin free room.



In Bangkok, I can walk and walk without being harassed, without thinking about what kind of arm lock I'll use next, without thinking is this the next guy who's going to violate Krista?

Being back here made me realize just how tense I was in India. In the city, I felt threatened by scam artists, rabid dogs, and the turds floating in open sewers. In the remote countryside, I was worried about being bitten by a snakes, camels, tigers, scorpions, or any mutant variation thereof. Being in a constant state of hyper-vigilance in not a healthy state of mind. It wore me down.

Bangkok is less intimidating, but still visually stimulating. I haven't seen cleavage so prominently displayed in several weeks. It takes some getting used to, however it's an annoyance I'm willing to live with.



I feel like I just returned from Burning Man. I need a decompression party.



India.


Was that real? Did THAT really happen?


I feel the same as one may feel after having a fever dream or a bad acid trip.



Auntie Em! Auntie Em!

Put a cool washcloth on my head and tell me, "There, there, sweetheart, it's all over now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home