Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

I am going to India. I am not going to Nepal, although I have a ticket for Nepal.

If I would have spent 5 minutes on the internet before I left for this trip I would have discovered how bitter cold Nepal is in January. Actually, one shouldn't even need the internet to come to that conclusion.

I lack common sense. I, therefore, should be beaten.

We stopped by the Royal Nepal Airline's office yesterday. In six months, I should get 90% of the ticket price back. Meanwhile, my India visa will be processed over the next eight days and we will be waiting on standby all next week for a flight to Bangladesh, then on to Calcutta.

I will be in Bangkok for another week due to poor planning. Things could be worse -- I could be wiping ass back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home