Humanity.
Last night, before I went to bed, I took a gram of Cipro (the same drug used to fight anthrax--the bacteria, not the band). I awoke this morning a new man. The stomach cramps and yellow, watery stool vanished and I gained a new hope to live.
Chiang Mai looks a little better today, too. We moved to a bit more expensive, but a lot more comfortable place. Right now, I'm at a very, dare I say, charming part of town. There's much less pollution in this neighborhood. It's afternoon and the nearby school children are walking along the brick sidewalks. I am writing from the Chiangmai Disabled Center Internet Cafe. The fact that there is a non-profit in this neighborhood proves it's a livable area.
Tonight, we are meeting a wedding party for our Christmas Eve meal. My best shirt is at the laundromat being pressed. Dinner should be interesting.
Eat some gingerbread and drink some egg nog on my behalf.
Last night, before I went to bed, I took a gram of Cipro (the same drug used to fight anthrax--the bacteria, not the band). I awoke this morning a new man. The stomach cramps and yellow, watery stool vanished and I gained a new hope to live.
Chiang Mai looks a little better today, too. We moved to a bit more expensive, but a lot more comfortable place. Right now, I'm at a very, dare I say, charming part of town. There's much less pollution in this neighborhood. It's afternoon and the nearby school children are walking along the brick sidewalks. I am writing from the Chiangmai Disabled Center Internet Cafe. The fact that there is a non-profit in this neighborhood proves it's a livable area.
Tonight, we are meeting a wedding party for our Christmas Eve meal. My best shirt is at the laundromat being pressed. Dinner should be interesting.
Eat some gingerbread and drink some egg nog on my behalf.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home