Dirtyknees...

"Why is this dripping?" is never a good question.

Oh, the constant chatter of my monkey mind!

I have numerous issues to address. They are listed here in no particular order or ranking of importance:

1) I am coming to terms with my obsession with oral hygiene and my compulsion to debride my teeth and gums every moment of the day. Bangkok is not a good place for any sort of addict, be it opium, alcohol, iguana sex, or oral hygiene. One can get a quality dental cleaning here from a U.S. clinic for only 500 baht (about $12.50 U.S.). I must take advantage of this as I am sure I will enjoy it more than iguana sex.

2) I just saw Krista hanging out with a greasy Latin American looking guy that I recognized from Indonesia's Gili Trawangan. He has long wavy hair, a soft body, and used to lay around all day watching movies. Krista even made fun of him. He never wore a shirt and had a very bad problem with acne on his back. In fact, his back acne could be described as tumor-like in nature. Every day, I would examine his right shoulder from afar and fantasize about donning a blue chemo uniform and goggles and popping all of his cysts.

3) I must apologize to my family, who are very devout Catholics, for addressing the topic of iguana sex.

4) I must apologize to Krista for talking about her new friend's acne problem. I realize this could start a war of words, and I considered refraining from even talking about it in my blog. It is not my intention to start any kind of online war. On the contrary, I believe that viewing my innocent opinions online will facilitate a new era of peace. I will............ crap, who am I kidding? I am being a complete asshole.

e) I must apologize to you, the kind reader, for speaking of my ex-girlfriend's infrequent stools, transexuals, and for feigning piety when I talk about monks in saffron robes. The true nature of my character, as any one of my good friends could testify, is somewhere in between these positive and negative poles. I am a complex person -- sometimes pure, sometimes purulent.

6) For those of you who are fans of Marie Martin's "tinylittledog.com" and are disappointed about her infrequent updates, be advised she is working diligently on the problem. Marie has this to say:

"Tinylittledog.com is getting a major aesthetic overhaul. It should be up before the weekend is over. It's way more work than I thought it was going to be, but hopefully it will be worth it."

f,2) It sounds like a lot of great things are happening for Marie Martin. Stay tuned because she has promised some exciting news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home