Angkor Children's Hospital is some kind of elitist organization posing as a needy "third world" hospital (yes, I am using the term "third world". And yes, I realize it is not politically correct. It's my blog though -- my thoughts -- I didn't force you to type in http:dirtyknees.blogspot.com).
They are well staffed. David, the nurse manager, said he'll have to send a note to my guesthouse to let me know in what capacity the hospital may be able to use a volunteer. The World Health Organization is coming to visit in a few days. They say I just arrived at a bad time to volunteer. They've padded all the wards just like we do in the U.S. before the Joint Commission visits.
Lousy Westerners! They always have to make everything safe and healthy.
They are well staffed. David, the nurse manager, said he'll have to send a note to my guesthouse to let me know in what capacity the hospital may be able to use a volunteer. The World Health Organization is coming to visit in a few days. They say I just arrived at a bad time to volunteer. They've padded all the wards just like we do in the U.S. before the Joint Commission visits.
Lousy Westerners! They always have to make everything safe and healthy.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home