There is some kind of convention going on down the street.
About an hour ago, we heard what sounded like a police motorcade. President Bush and the prime minister of Australia have been in the general region lately, but we easily ruled them out as visitors because there weren't any F-16's flying overhead and we couldn't hear any snipers crawling around on top of our cottage roof.
I walked down the alley and it's about shoulder to shoulder in the streets with a lot more motorbike activity than usual. I asked a local shopkeeper what was going on and he said, "Big Chinese Honda Boss here today. Lots of motorbike. Just today."
So, that's the big news around here. Krista is still sick and sleeping a lot. Her fever continues, but goes away with ibuprofen. She is keeping fluids and her 1/2 of a bannana pancake down. She's at about 50% strength and still too weak and feverish to even take a shower. I really think she'll be feeling better tonight though.
I just have a slight headache. I'm drinking a lot of water and beginning to have formed stools again. I'm at about 90% strength.
I've liked hanging out here. Like I said before, it's a good place to be ill.
About an hour ago, we heard what sounded like a police motorcade. President Bush and the prime minister of Australia have been in the general region lately, but we easily ruled them out as visitors because there weren't any F-16's flying overhead and we couldn't hear any snipers crawling around on top of our cottage roof.
I walked down the alley and it's about shoulder to shoulder in the streets with a lot more motorbike activity than usual. I asked a local shopkeeper what was going on and he said, "Big Chinese Honda Boss here today. Lots of motorbike. Just today."
So, that's the big news around here. Krista is still sick and sleeping a lot. Her fever continues, but goes away with ibuprofen. She is keeping fluids and her 1/2 of a bannana pancake down. She's at about 50% strength and still too weak and feverish to even take a shower. I really think she'll be feeling better tonight though.
I just have a slight headache. I'm drinking a lot of water and beginning to have formed stools again. I'm at about 90% strength.
I've liked hanging out here. Like I said before, it's a good place to be ill.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home