Not a bad night's rest--6.5 hours of sleep. Benadryl is my friend.
As far back as I can remember, I could never sleep well the night before a trip. When I was seven years old I recall having a sleepless night before a family trip to Disneyland. Pre-trip anxiety and insomnia have always been a part of my life.
I fear the unknown. I conquer this fear by over zealoused preparation. Six different types of insect repellent, identification hidden in backpacks, and something I call the "doomsday kit" which is a kit containing syringes, needles, medication, and surgical masks (in case of a SARS epidemic).
Krista returned my phone call at 1 AM. I was in a Benadryl haze. I think she has my tickets. At least, I am reasonably sure. She is taking the train to the City this morning and going to Cassie's. Then they will pick me up around 10:30.
My current thoughts: I need to sit up strait...my back is sore...I am hungry...blogging is tricky technology....Cecilia is a quiet housemate...I think I hear Sarah coming up the stairs.
As far back as I can remember, I could never sleep well the night before a trip. When I was seven years old I recall having a sleepless night before a family trip to Disneyland. Pre-trip anxiety and insomnia have always been a part of my life.
I fear the unknown. I conquer this fear by over zealoused preparation. Six different types of insect repellent, identification hidden in backpacks, and something I call the "doomsday kit" which is a kit containing syringes, needles, medication, and surgical masks (in case of a SARS epidemic).
Krista returned my phone call at 1 AM. I was in a Benadryl haze. I think she has my tickets. At least, I am reasonably sure. She is taking the train to the City this morning and going to Cassie's. Then they will pick me up around 10:30.
My current thoughts: I need to sit up strait...my back is sore...I am hungry...blogging is tricky technology....Cecilia is a quiet housemate...I think I hear Sarah coming up the stairs.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home