Drinking beer in the streets is a liberating experience.
Krista is still running a fever. We think it's because she hasn't been able to vomit or poop the toxins out (probably wrong, but it sounds good). I made her take ibuprofen and gave her a homemade tap water enema. I'll spare you the details of the enema, but it was a very ingenious, McGuyver in a TWC (third word country) method.
Krista sensed my boredom back at the cottages and begged me to go out into the village. So, I'm drinking a 20 oz. Bintang while writing you all.
I think there are only two places you can legally drink in the streets in the U.S. (if not legally, at least realistically) -- Las vegas and New Orleans. For those of you playing at home, get your pen and paper ready. Now add Senggigi, Lombok to your list. Heck, while you're add it, add every TWC to that list!
Cheers! Here's to drinking in the streets!
P.S.-- Mom & Dad and Priscilla, I promise I won't drink so much that I become a target for a TWC mugging.
Krista is still running a fever. We think it's because she hasn't been able to vomit or poop the toxins out (probably wrong, but it sounds good). I made her take ibuprofen and gave her a homemade tap water enema. I'll spare you the details of the enema, but it was a very ingenious, McGuyver in a TWC (third word country) method.
Krista sensed my boredom back at the cottages and begged me to go out into the village. So, I'm drinking a 20 oz. Bintang while writing you all.
I think there are only two places you can legally drink in the streets in the U.S. (if not legally, at least realistically) -- Las vegas and New Orleans. For those of you playing at home, get your pen and paper ready. Now add Senggigi, Lombok to your list. Heck, while you're add it, add every TWC to that list!
Cheers! Here's to drinking in the streets!
P.S.-- Mom & Dad and Priscilla, I promise I won't drink so much that I become a target for a TWC mugging.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home